Thinkmojo is looking for a Creative Director, Art with an exceptional sense of aesthetics, a rock solid understanding of brand strategy, and a mastery of all things video.
In short, you will be teaming up with our Creative Director Copy (responsible for messaging) to create compelling video campaigns for some of the most innovative brands in the world. You will be responsible for leading all things visual and motion, from initial concept all the way to final execution. During the ideation process, you’ll help sketch storyboards, create animatics, and prepare presentations that rally clients around the creative vision. And during execution, you’ll work alongside our team of producers, designers, animators, and filmmakers to bring these concepts to life - on time and on budget - overseeing the artistic process across multiple channels, mediums, and formats.
You can think big-picture but also sweat the small details. Your leadership shows in your ability to drive high-stakes meetings and in your interactions with clients and teammates. You are fluent in design and motion principles (typography, kinetic, color, composition, UI/UX, systems) but also understand what it takes to scale up marketing campaigns while maintaining brand consistency. You’ve mastered the intricacies of video production - from 2D/3D animation to traditional live-action featuring mixed media & VFX. And, while staying curious and humble, you can bring a strong point of view to the table when it comes to industry trends.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years experience in a similar position in agency, production studio or in-house brand
- Outstanding conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Mastery of all steps required in the creative process, including staffing projects, presenting creative direction, and providing constructive feedback
- Ability to take the lead without being spoonfed all the details. Ability to manage multiple projects and teams without compromising attention to detail
- Experience designing for digital and an understanding of UI and UX best practices
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, C4D a plus
- Interest in technology and startup culture
- Full-time remote with flexible hours
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 company holidays + 4 company wellness days
- Health insurance
- 401k with company contributions
- Wellness stipend and company perks
- High-profile campaigns with world-class brands such as Google, Slack, Twitter, Discord, Salesforce
- A team of smart, hell-bent creative people who are passionate about doing work that makes an impact while having fun along the way
We are Thinkmojo. We believe video is the body language of a brand. We put the Viewer Experience at the center of everything we do, partnering with the world’s top companies - like Slack, Google and Salesforce - to solve complex problems and deliver amazing customer experiences through video. We value honesty, curiosity, and creativity. If you think you'd be a good addition to our team get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org and:
1) Tell us why you're the best person for this job
2) Provide a link to your portfolio
3) Let us know your salary requirements & availability.
Thinkmojo is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We seek creative minds from all backgrounds to join our teams, and we encourage our employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work.