Thinkmojo is looking for a talented motion designer to join the team. We are looking for someone with an exceptional sense of motion and animation in all things visual, from fun character work to UX/UI initiatives.
In short, you will help create and execute the motion and animation of some of our most creative campaigns. That means, coming up with compelling motion in a variety of styles and mediums. We're looking for someone comfortable working across a wide range of aesthetics, from fun character designs all the way to sleek-looking UX/UI elements. Working alongside our creative directors and team of producers, illustrators, and editors, you will bring these aesthetics to life through across multiple channels and formats.
You believe that the details are the designs. You are fluent in animation and motion design principles and understand the need to scale up design efforts while always maintaining brand consistency. Big plus if you have experience working with animation/motion teams and a solid knowledge of UI/UX principles.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years experience in a similar position
- Outstanding conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects without compromising attention to detail
- Ability to take the lead without being spoon-fed all the details.
- Experience designing for digital and an understanding of UI and UX best practices
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Interest in technology and startup culture
- Full-time remote with flexible hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance
- 401k with company contributions
- Wellness stipend and company perks
- High-profile campaigns with world-class brands such as Google, Slack, Twitter, Discord, Salesforce
- A team of smart, hell-bent creative people who are passionate about doing work that makes an impact while having fun along the way
We are Thinkmojo. We believe video is the body language of a brand. We put the Viewer Experience at the center of everything we do, partnering with the world’s top companies - like Slack, Google and Salesforce - to solve complex problems and deliver amazing customer experiences through video. We value honesty, curiosity, and creativity. If you think you'd be a good addition to our team get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org and:
1) Tell us why you're the best person for this job
2) Provide a link to your portfolio
3) Let us know your salary requirements & availability.
Thinkmojo is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We seek creative minds from all backgrounds to join our teams, and we encourage our employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work.