Thinkmojo is looking for a Producer to lead creative projects from start to finish. You will be responsible for creating operational efficiencies that position the company for growth by maintaining the best client experiences. In other words, your job is to make sure the right things happen at the right time, and that everyone is happy along the way.
Client management includes initial onboarding, invoice delivery, creating and tracking change orders, educating the client, sharing assets, collecting and distributing feedback to the creative team, and generally being a responsive guide and problem solver for our clients and our production team.
You’ll manage specific accounts and maintain a book of business that allows you to develop long-term client relationships. There is an established career path with potential for growth into an Executive Producer role with more responsibilities related to helping clients develop scopes for new projects and helping define what kind of assets will be produced for future projects.
On the production side of this role, you’ll be working closely with our creative team, including creative directors, art leads, copywriters, designers and animators. This includes keeping everyone on track in terms of timeline and budget, getting client feedback to the right team members, and helping reach out to freelance artists and animators to engage them for specific projects. You’ll also help track project information in our PM software (Notion) such as contractors hired, budgets negotiated, and updating schedules as needed.
You love working with people and building partnerships. You’re a really clear communicator with a willingness to help and make things more efficient and generally better for your clients and your colleagues. You’re self-motivated and always thinking about how to make things run more smoothly. You love being an integral part of a team, and truly value your colleagues and relationships. You’re respectful, accountable and have a great attitude. Most importantly, you’re willing to learn, adapt and try new things as your company grows.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years experience in project management, preferably in an agency environment, including workflow management, asset and feedback delivery, and tracking budgets
- 5+ years of client communication experience
- Outstanding communication skills including proactive outreach, a high level of responsiveness, and the ability to retain and organize information from clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects without compromising attention to detail
- Ability to communicate tactfully and effectively with the production team, including art directors, copywriters, animators and designers
- Interest in technology and startup culture
- Full-time remote position with flexible hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance401k with company contributions
- Wellness stipend and company perks
- A Commitment to building a supportive culture that inspires our team to do and be their best
- High-profile campaigns with world-class brands such as Google, Slack, Twitter, Discord, Salesforce
- A team of smart, hell-bent creative people who are passionate about doing work that makes an impact while having fun along the way
If you think you'd be a good addition to our team get in touch at email@example.com and:
1) Tell us why you're the best person for this job
2) Provide a link to your resume
3) Let us know your salary requirements & availability.
We are Thinkmojo. We believe video is the body language of a brand. We put the Viewer Experience at the center of everything we do, partnering with the world’s top companies - like Slack, Google and Salesforce - to solve complex problems and deliver amazing customer experiences through video.
Thinkmojo is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We seek creative minds from all backgrounds to join our teams, and we encourage our employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work.